Rust v2094 (09.06.2018) - SKIDROW
SKIDROW Full game FREE DOWNLOAD Latest version TORRENT
Rust Game Free Download TorrentRust is a multiplayer game, so it's more to fear not animals, but other players who are also trying to survive. Unfortunately for you, they can try to survive at your expense, find your shelter and try to kill you, while taking all your belongings. Fortunately for you, you can defend yourself and try to confront the bandits. It is best to make friends with other players and help each other survive. The world of RUST is teeming with dangers, so you better find your companions.
The world in the game is extremely hostile. Bears and wolves will chase you and kill you if they catch up. Falling from a high altitude will not leave you a chance. Being exposed to radiation is also not recommended, you risk becoming a walking corpse. Fasting or hypothermia can also kill you pretty quickly.
- Title: Rust
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG, Early Access
- Developer: Facepunch Studios
- Publisher: Facepunch Studios
- Release year: 2013
- Steam link http://store.steampowered.com/app/252490/Rust/
- Release Name: Rust 2094 (9.06.2018/2848887), The Compound Update
- Game Version: v2094 (09.06.2018)
- Game Releaser: SKIDROW
- Size: 4.13 GB
- Available Languages: english, russian, ukrainian
MINIMUM:OS: Windows 7 64bit
Processor: 2 ghz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:OS: Windows 10 64bit
Processor: 3 ghz
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 980
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 10 GB available space
InstructionsThe installation path must not contain Russian letters!
If you select 64-bit when you select the 32-bit version, run Setup.exe as administrator.
1. Run Setup.exe.
2. Follow the prompts of the installer and configure the settings you need.
3. Run the game through Launcher.exe!
4. Enter the desired player name.
5. Enter the game and press F1.
6. Enter client.connect ip_adress: port, where «ip_adress» is the IP address of the server, and «port» is the port number.
To play on servers, you need to start Steam.
Create an account.
List of Servers:
- connect rust-exp.alkad.org:28015
- connect rust-exp.alkad.org:28019
- connect 22.214.171.124:2291
- connect 126.96.36.199:2231
- decompress the archive
- make sure Steam is running (Download: http://store.steampowered.com/about/)
- Run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe. You can find it inside the EasyAntiCheat folder. (Only needed if its not installed)
- (Create a new Steam-Account if needed. It is not recommended to use your legit Steam-Account.)
- run «CGSGameLauncher_Installer.exe» (with admin rights) and follow the steps. Launch the Launcher and locate «Rust.exe».
- If the CGSLauncher bugs out for any reason, let it open in the background and start «Rust.exe» with admin rights.
- press F1 on the menu screen to join our server or to open the console press F3
- press F4 for our vanilla server.
- paste «client.connect rust1.knights-table.net:28241» into the console for modded server
- paste «client.connect rust2.knights-table.net:28241» into the console for vanilla server
- press enter to connect
- If you get stuck at the loading screen or get kicked from " Steam Auth Failed« create a new steam account.
This game has been updated 10-06-2018, 04:49 to the latest version v2094 (09.06.2018).